< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: This is just SICK

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

This is just SICK

First Britney was a MILF in training.

Now we officially have GILFs. Ewww.

Ok, I understand that people have sex well into their 80s and 90s in some cases. That's cool. I appreciate it. I think it's great for them, in fact, but packaging it as "sexy grandparents" is a little TOO much for me.

What happened to Sean Connery? He's a grandpa. And he's surely sexier than Mick Jagger is these days.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 04, 2005 9:52:00 PM, Blogger Boudicca said...

I need to get out more. I had never heard of a MILF and had to click on your link. Quite obviously I need to get out more AND I've never been refered to as one! Bah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home