< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: well I'm here

Saturday, October 30, 2004

well I'm here

Hell has finally frozen over and the Devil is wrapped up tight in his new flannels. So many planets have aligned, and after much urging (you know who you are), here I be. After all that has happened this week, how could I not follow the signs that have been given to me?
A brief list, in no particular order:
  • Red Sox break the Curse
  • Lunar Eclipse
  • The former "Governor Moonbeam" and I actually agree on an issue
  • Plenty of free food on a non-stop Southwest flight (two actually)
Ok, maybe that last should be 2 separate bullets..... but I digress, as I usually do.

Anyway, if you're reading this, either you love me, you know me because I comment a lot on your blog, or you're totally lost and I apologize for the confusion either way ;)

I may never blog as much as I comment, but we shall see. More about me and my random thoughts in the next few posts.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, October 30, 2004 6:39:00 PM, Blogger Jay Solo said...

Yay!!!

 
At Tuesday, November 02, 2004 10:13:00 PM, Blogger Bou said...

Going on my blogroll tonight, Girlfriend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home