< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: Go here. Read this.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Go here. Read this.

Kate of Electric Venom posts a moving tribute to Warriors who leave home and family to serve in uncertain places and times. Read it.

As a former Army wife, I can empathize with her feelings. I too felt guilty that my love was safe in CONUS, while others deployed, even though I still felt the terror of waiting for those orders, that in our case thankfully never came.

Hat Tip: Joe Gandelman as Dean

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 23, 2004 3:23:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

I feel the same way with respect to my sons. I work with several women whose sons are serving in Iraq and my heart goes out to them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home