< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: Random Thinkage

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Random Thinkage

Boudicca points out that I now have a blog-child, so I guess it's time for me to acknowledge my blogparents. It would be WAY TOO CREEPY to call Ben my blog-father (EWWWWWWWW), so I guess I'll just say thanks to my other blog-parents, Jay and Deb who encouraged me to write down my thoughts somewhere other than their comments page :)

Otherwise I would have two blog-daddies.

Sounds like a bad PC kids' book, but not otherwise bad for my health. ;-)

Someone should put together a blog family tree....

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 16, 2004 6:52:00 PM, Blogger Jay Solo said...

I can never completely remember a specific inspiration for blogging. It would be a bit weird to claim as parentage all of Virginia Postrel, Glenn Reynolds, Andrew Sullivan, Jerry ("not a blog, a daybook") Pournelle, Dean Esmay, Joanne Jacobs, and Rachel Lucas. No single one made me say "yes, I shall be a blogger now too." But all of them did, along with probably others I had read. The tipping point in my discovery of blogs was probably when I saw enough mentions of Instapundit by AS and VP that I started reading him as a prime read, and started perusing his roll.

On another note, besides being at least my second blogchild, you certainly are "somebody." Heh.

 
At Wednesday, November 17, 2004 8:06:00 AM, Blogger Paul Burgess said...

Oh gee, you mean not only is Caltechgirl my blogmom, but Jay and Deb are my bloggrandparents??!

This is getting more complicated by the minute... :)

 
At Wednesday, November 17, 2004 8:11:00 AM, Blogger Paul Burgess said...

And Ben as my blog-grandfather, and no doubt Dean is my blog-godfather...

My head is spinning!!!

 
At Wednesday, November 17, 2004 10:09:00 PM, Blogger Bou said...

I have two blog father's and we get a lot of mileage out of that one. Harvey at Bad Example and Grau over at Frizzensparks. Havey actually has a family tree and he has special links for us. It's really funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home