< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: Adventures in Bloggerland

Friday, December 10, 2004

Adventures in Bloggerland

It's funny the crap you learn when you least expect it. Here I am minding my own business and all of a sudden I take on this... project. Yes. we'll call it that until all is revealed shortly after midnight.
Things I've learned this week:
  1. When blogging, don't code above your comfort level unless you're willing to pull out some hair
  2. Double that if you use Blogger
  3. When it says embed, it means the full URL
  4. Gmail "conversations" are a pain in the ass until you figure out where your mail is.
  5. Nobody wants to be Luke Skywalker

Furthermore, people do see what you write. Even if the only way you know they're around is the site meter.

I can't believe how much HTML I learned this week.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, December 11, 2004 3:22:00 PM, Blogger vw bug said...

Great! Now let me know when you code up a pop-up comment box like Haloscan (but without the ads!). Love your background for the Christmas season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home