Adventures in Bloggerland
It's funny the crap you learn when you least expect it. Here I am minding my own business and all of a sudden I take on this... project. Yes. we'll call it that until all is revealed shortly after midnight.
Things I've learned this week:
- When blogging, don't code above your comfort level unless you're willing to pull out some hair
- Double that if you use Blogger
- When it says embed, it means the full URL
- Gmail "conversations" are a pain in the ass until you figure out where your mail is.
- Nobody wants to be Luke Skywalker
Furthermore, people do see what you write. Even if the only way you know they're around is the site meter.
I can't believe how much HTML I learned this week.