< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: Anticipation.....

Friday, December 03, 2004

Anticipation.....

Yay! Exgaucho Ben is arriving tonight and he'll be here until Wednesday!
If you haven't read his fine blog before, go there now. He's got some great stuff!

Ben, Darling Husband, and I all went to high school together in the way back when, and he's been one of the best friends you could ever have and I can't wait to see him.....

Update: He's here! Yay! let the fun commence!

3 Comments:

At Saturday, December 04, 2004 7:06:00 PM, Blogger Bill said...

I am curious: what is there to do in North Carolina while visiting? This isn't meant sarcastically, rather, my company has a plant in Licolnton that I may visit at some point. While I have no idea where it is in relation to you( could be like me asking Ben what is there to do in San Diego), maybe Ben can provide an outsider's perspective.

 
At Saturday, December 04, 2004 7:34:00 PM, Blogger Caltechgirl said...

Lincolnton is near Charlotte, so it's pretty far from here.....

 
At Sunday, December 05, 2004 3:09:00 AM, Blogger Bill said...

Glad to know I was close on my idea of asking Ben things to do in San Diego then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home