< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: Some things just make you happy...

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Some things just make you happy...

Like finding that you've already got the data you had set aside the day to get so you can go out to lunch with your Darling Husband.....

Like finding a favorite blogger is back....

Like watching your team get to the Final Four.....



(AP Photo/David Duprey from ESPN.com)


It's been a pretty good day!
(Note-- this was last night. Blogger ate my happy post until this morning! I hate Blogger.)

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 31, 2005 3:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too cool! I found your blog through Carnival of the Recipes, and nearly died laughing at the Eleventy-One things about you...it's possible we were separated at birth. I went to UNC as an undergrad (part of it) and am a basketball NUT...have a pic of Sean May on my blog as well. We are talking about moving back to the Southern Part of Heaven eventually.
I even live in Northern California right now and my sister's bf is from Fresno. Coinkydink. Go Heels!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home