< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: A dearth of real posting...

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

A dearth of real posting...

I'm still a bit blogged out from the CotR, and I'm trying to get out a manuscript and do one experiment and set up another at work, and I'm also planning for a class in Neurobiology that I'm teaching in the summer. All this, and I'm also looking for a postdoc.

So I've been pretty busy, and I apologize if the output is low.

Until I have more time, let's play Ask the Blogger.
You ask, I answer, you decide if the answer is real or bogus.... If some of you ACTUALLY participate, this might be fun. Come on you regulars and lurkers, this is your chance to find out what I really think.... Let's keep it PG-13, though, ok?

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 26, 2005 9:37:00 AM, Blogger Bill said...

I'll ask more when I'm not so busy myself, but...
1) What is it like living in NC?
2) How do you find the time that you do to make all these posts?
3) What's more fun for you, state, local, federal, or international politics?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home