< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: My Election Rant (abbreviated)

Sunday, October 31, 2004

My Election Rant (abbreviated)

I made a decision a couple of weeks ago, and I think that's why my head hasn't exploded yet.

I've been telling people here for months that I was voting for Tony Blair. Yes, it was partly a cop out, but also partly because I like his style. House of Commons on C-Span is one of my addictions. I probably know more about how HoC works than the US house in terms of rules and traditions...

But I digress. I knew that I was going to vote for President Bush, but I couldn't bring myself to say it in public until I read the last two lines of this post, and it all came into perspective.

Thanks, Rob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home