< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: It's Over!!!-- The _REAL_ Wictory Wednesday

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

It's Over!!!-- The _REAL_ Wictory Wednesday

Unless Waffle Boy flip-flops again.

Kerry has already spoken to the President. Kerry will speak to his supporters at 2pm and Bush will speak from the White House at 3pm.

Gee, I wonder what they're doing with all that GELAC money and all those lawyers THAT THEY WONT NEED ANYMORE!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More to come....
Update: I agree with Smash. John Kerry is far more of a gentleman than I gave him credit for:
Thank you, Senator Kerry, for not dragging us through another contested election -- although I didn't vote for you, my esteem for you just went up a couple of notches.

More here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home