< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: From the Side of the Box

Thursday, December 30, 2004

From the Side of the Box

It's been a busy week, so I will give you a busy recipe. One I use when I am busy, rather than one that makes you busy....

Bisquik's Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie


1 pound lean ground beef
1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
1 cup milk
2 eggs


1. Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Cook beef and onion until beef is brown; drain. Spread in pie plate; sprinkle with salt and cheese.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
3. Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.

I usually leave out the salt and blend the Bisquick, milk, and eggs in a separate dish before I pour it over the meat and cheese. I also mix it up with different cheeses and add spices (garlic, onion, etc.) to the meat and the "crust" mix.

1 Comments:

At Monday, October 02, 2006 6:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I've been looking everywhere for this recipe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home