< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: I owe you all a rant

Monday, December 13, 2004

I owe you all a rant

Warning: Shameless ploy for comments below

I've spent so much time working on the SoA post over the last week that I seem to have lost my blog energy for ranting. I could probably take on the chimera issue in depth, but I'm just not motivated.

Why don't you all suggest something for me to rant about?

BTW, the Fighting Fusileers have raised a grand total of $5 today. That's pathetic, people. Do something to increase that total!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 14, 2004 10:26:00 AM, Blogger A Red Mind in a Blue State said...

How about the lack of serious study by OSHA as to the safety of the poles used in strip clubs?

Why hasn't the administration fully funded this study, which was started by a Clinton Executive Order, but which has languished since January, 2001? People are getting hurt, and this Administration simply just doesn't care.

I am attempting to raise funding for a private study, but thus far my wife hasn't approved my prospectus. Any help you can give, by way of a rant or any extra $1 bills you may have, will be greatly appreciated.

 
At Tuesday, December 14, 2004 9:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a 10-year-old girl that was placed in handcuffs and taken to a police station because she took a pair of scissors to her elementary school. Her 5 day suspension should have been enough. How hateful PC can get.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home