< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: The Obligatory Victory Gloat

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The Obligatory Victory Gloat

Oooooooooooh! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

S-O-U-T-H-E-R-N !

C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A !

Southern California!

sucklahoma (clap clap clap clap clap)
overrated (clap clap clap clap clap)
domination (clap clap clap clap clap)
Heisman Trophy (clap clap clap clap clap)
back to back champs (clap clap clap clap clap)
Trojan Football (clap clap clap clap clap)

Fight On Trojans! Back to Back National Champions!

God I wish I could have been there instead of here on my couch!

All I have to say is UCLA sucks and Beat The Warriors!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 05, 2005 7:08:00 AM, Blogger vw bug said...

Great Job Trojans! Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home