< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: F*ck the NHL up its F*cking A$$

Thursday, February 03, 2005

F*ck the NHL up its F*cking A$$

ESPN is reporting that an ESPN the Magazine reporter has gotten an inside scoop from the NHL, and the league will announce that the season is indeed cancelled within 48 hours.

I blame both sides. Chicken Lollipops. The NHL is so assed out. ESPN is getting triple the ratings this year running college basketball instead of hockey, so they'll never get back on tv again.

I hate Gary Bettman. In fact I have booed his piddly little ass in person. I went to the draft last summer when it was here in Raleigh, and the air was really one of despair. On one hand it was a big party, but on the other, it was a sad time for the fans because we knew these were our last hockey moments for a long time.

In Memoriam:

(photo by me. Taken at the NHL draft in June '04)

Why couldn't some team I like get to keep it for two years?

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 03, 2005 7:59:00 PM, Blogger Parcho said...

What's this "NHL" of which you speak? ;-)

 
At Thursday, February 03, 2005 10:07:00 PM, Blogger Caltechgirl said...

Yeah, well, at least I got to see a playoff game for $20. I loved that season. Carolina Hurricanes are like the cheapest tickets in the league, but still too expensive to get seasons tix on a grad student salary. My favorite seats don't come in a package anyway 'cause they're too cheap! (top row center, either end of the ice)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home