< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: Funny story, this

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Funny story, this

Da Goddess received a totally cool phone call tonight. It reminded me of something I used to do to my Hubby when we were in college. If I went somewhere that he couldn't go, mostly because of geology field trips or ROTC obligations, or just because he wasn't a member of my Hovse, I'd usually want to share it with him. So every time I went somewhere after I got my trusty first cell phone, I'd call him and say, "Honey, I'm at such and such and I miss you." While I think he appreciated the calls, he used to get so pissed. After I called him from Magic Mountain one day and Knott's Berry Farm the next (it was a 3-day weekend) he threatened to break up with me if I ever did that again. So I haven't.


1 Comments:

At Sunday, February 06, 2005 4:57:00 AM, Blogger EdWonk said...

*finally getting caught up* Just read about the hovse system. Very interesting. Which one were you in? I tried to learn more about "Avery" but couldn't. The description gave a "teaser" about 'em, but was (intentially?) unclear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home