< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: It may not be rocket science...

Sunday, February 27, 2005

It may not be rocket science...

But it is brain surgery. Heh.

The lab rat pops up from her hiding place to check in and let you all know that everything is so far so good. I won't know anything until Wednesday, though, when I look at whether or not the dyes I injected worked. I have 43 rats to operate on between now and next Sunday, so I doubt I'll even see a computer in the next 6 days.

Just an aside: When I was a kid I used to love Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh (or The Secret of Nimh for those of you who don't read kids' books). Funny that. Now I get to play with them. But if I ever saw a rat that was capable of what those rats could do, I think I'd run screaming the other way. Quickly.

Thanks for the laughs :)

2 Comments:

At Monday, February 28, 2005 3:47:00 PM, Blogger vw bug said...

I'll be waiting for your return. Hope you learn lots!

 
At Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:48:00 PM, Blogger Feisty said...

As long as it's not rocket surgery...

; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home