< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: Ith answers the Meme.... (updated)

Monday, March 14, 2005

Ith answers the Meme.... (updated)

1. How much longer do you think it will take the window guys?

Christmas! I'm told that this Thursday and Friday is D Day, but I'm skeptical.

2. Why Dragons?

I used to collect unicorns, and then they became popular. And that bugged me :) (same thing happened with amber -- damn Jurassic Park!) Then at a Norwescon back in 1985 (I think) I saw this amazing pendant with a dragon that wasn't a Chinese style one, and my collection was born! But I'm rather particular about the dragons I collect, so neither me or my house is covered in them or anything. I'm also a big fan of the Pern books by Anne McCaffrey -- I want a Fire Lizard. I also collect hedgehogs, though you didn't ask. But it is sort of related because I collect Pocket Dragons, and every few in a run have a hedgehog on the figurine with the dragon.

3. Who is your favorite character on House BESIDES House? Why?

There are other characters?!? I'd say Cameron. Why? Because I relate to her and the "being nice" thing. I think we'd get along famously.

4. What is your favorite self-indulgent treat?

A dinner of assorted cheeses from Whole Foods or going out to good restaurant and having a filet mignon with blue cheese or bernaise sauce.
(The cheese happens way more often.)

5. Which is better, Absinthe or Cookies?

I've never has absinthe, so I don't know. But I'll get back to you.

Update: tritcale's answers are here.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to tell you that when I first read the title of this post, I read it as a very Silence of the Lambs-like, "It answers the Meme..."

Heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home