< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: A Tribute

Saturday, March 12, 2005

A Tribute

Acidman's mama lost her battle with the big "C" this morning. Having been through that fight with my grandmother when I was 17, I'm glad to hear that she went in peace and before cancer took herself away along with her strength. And I'm especially glad that Rob had the chance to speak meaningfully with her in the last few days. That's the one comfort I've had for the last 10 years since my Nana passed, I was able to have a chance to really hear her. That and the fact that she met and liked my darling husband (even though we were only friends at the time). But that's a subject for another post.

Rob wrote a wonderful tribute to his mother here. I'd love it if my children said similar things about me when my time comes. Drop by, if you haven't already, and read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home