< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: Interview with a <strike>Vampire</strike>Blogger, Part Deux

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Interview with a VampireBlogger, Part Deux

Here are the questions for xrlq:

1. How exactly does one become a "school teacher and a drug
trafficker"? Is that an easy line of business to get into?

2. If you had your choice, who is the one person living or dead that
you would most like to read the blog of? Why?

3. Michael Jackson: Misunderstood weirdo/sicko freak or Calculating
weirdo/sicko bastard?

4. What's the best thing about being a new dad? The worst?

5. Where did you come up with xrlq? I know your mama wasn't that mean.....

You can leave the answers in the comments, assuming Blogger is back on its meds and functioning again, or you can email me and I'll post them here.

Update: I have my final victims. I will be interviewing six of you since I discovered Amanda and Rob's acquiescences at the same time... Unless Ith wants to be more than standby, in which case, I can interview her too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home