< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: A slightly more involved meme

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A slightly more involved meme

All right you lurkers! I see you. Don't think I don't.

Trying to prove a point (Jon DOES get visitors) I stepped into this one. But it's not stinky or painful.

I need 5 brave souls to interview. Well, make that 4, because one of you signed himself up because I said so (Ben). I make up the questions, you answer em'. As truthfully as you can, although they're not painful. See here, here, and here for examples of questions.

This is kind of fun, and a good creative exercise if you hide behind a mysterious internet persona or you just want some traffic.... You don't have to be a blogger to participate, although it will help me think of good questions......

Update: Wow Y'all. I need just one more of you, after less than 2 hours! Come on, ante-up!

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 09, 2005 5:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hide behind a mysterious internet persona and I want some traffic. I just have to advertise for interviewees, not actively beg those whom I select to submit, right?

 
At Wednesday, March 09, 2005 6:08:00 PM, Blogger Xrlq said...

You can interview me if you want.

 
At Wednesday, March 09, 2005 6:11:00 PM, Blogger Bill said...

[delurk] I'm in....[engage lurk]......

 
At Wednesday, March 09, 2005 6:43:00 PM, Blogger Caltechgirl said...

tritcale: yes, just advertising.

xrlq: you're in

Bill: I caught you!

Ben: Sucker!

I just need one more.....

 
At Wednesday, March 09, 2005 6:43:00 PM, Blogger Caltechgirl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Wednesday, March 09, 2005 7:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiiigh... it is a caltechgirl-launche...

:)

I had so much fun answering my questions, that I'm up for another run... but I fear that I've taxed my readers too much, I'm still waiting for one more interviewee. (Oddly none of the Jen Sheft searchers has asked to be interviewed... )

 
At Wednesday, March 09, 2005 9:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was pretty much an ofer; barely contingent. Oddly, I got a page not found error instead of seeing that the comment loaded, and then got busy and didn't follow up. I'm up for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home