< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: The interview meme part I

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The interview meme part I

I thought I'd start with Ben today, and do the others between now and Friday. I still need one more victim interviewee....

So Exgaucho Ben, here are my 5 questions for you:

1. Explain the famous UCSB "tortilla incident"

2. Who is your favorite non-major Simpsons character and why? What's your favorite episode?

3. Why on earth would anyone ever have called you "Kingsley"?

4. Boxers or Briefs?

5. What's your motivation for blogging?

You can put your answers in the comments, assuming they load....

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 10, 2005 2:44:00 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Wow, comments worked for once this morning, wonders never cease.

Oh, and if you need one more volunteer, I'd be happy to be interviewed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home