< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: Don't be a Turkey

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Don't be a Turkey

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!



Wishing everyone a holiday stuffed full of fun! (apologies to Matt and Trey and Gobbles)

I'm thankful for so many things this year, listing them won't do them justice, but I would like to share my (selfish) top 3:

#3: "well, as long as you're waiting for animals, you might as well start writing your thesis"
#2: "It's an epilus, a benign cyst. They're common in dogs like her"
and...

#1: "Dear Mr. Caltechgirl's Husband, As you no longer have any military status..."

Holiday Posting commences Friday. Those of you who know me in the real world know that I am a Christmas wacko, and I'm planning on extending that to the blog as well....

Update: Dean reminded me of something else I'm thankful for. Thanks, Tony!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home