< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: The Return of Ask The Blogger

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

The Return of Ask The Blogger

New questions!
Amanda asks...

1. How long have you been married?
5 and 1/2 years
2. Cat or dog person?
Definitely dog, I've only met a couple of cats that like ME
3. Do you know the name of the Australian Prime Minister? :)
I do. It's John Howard. (as opposed to Michael Howard who would dearly love to be the British PM)
4. Where is the furthest you have been from home?
Depends on where you call home. I have been all over the US and some of Southern Ontario in Canada, waiting for an invite to a professional meeting do I can go to Europe for free :-)
5. Jeans or skirt?
Usually jeans, but I prefer skirts when I can wear them. Jeans are better for the lab.
6. What CDs are you listening to?
No Doubt "Greatest Hits", Indigo Girls "Rites of Passage", Gin Blossoms "Best of", Paul Simon "Graceland"
7. Red or white wine?
Red. Although I will drink and cook with white when called upon :)
8. Beer or spirits?
Pear cider
9. Do you have any siblings?
Nope. But I have two brothers-in-law with the same name (husband's brother and brother-in-law)
10. We are getting Desperate Housewives on TV here next week, is it worth watching? :)
Naah. Y'all have better soaps already.

More?? More?? Bring it on, I'm on a roll now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home