< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: GI Joe captured?

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

GI Joe captured?

A militant group claims that this is a picture of an American soldier held hostage.



Compare that with this:

At least one report refers to him as "American military man John Adam", but I think he looks a hell of a lot more like a G.I. Joe doll in a Photohop nightmare. In fact rather than John Adam, I'm guessing the name is more likely Carl Greer a.k.a. Doc (yes, that Doc).
What do you think?


Kevin Aylward at Wizbang has more, including links to others who actually found what may be the photoshopped parts. If this isn't a hoax, then I apologize, but my BS meter is ringing like mad here.....

Update: Michele has the FARKing truth.....
Update II: Greyhawk has the best title yet: All your GI Joe Are Belong to Us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home