< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: actually blogging in PJs

Thursday, January 27, 2005

actually blogging in PJs

At home sick and in a lot of pain today, hands and shoulders are very bad.

If I felt better, I would talk about RA and how it has impacted my life, but since typing a lot hurts, I will direct you here instead for more RA information if you are interested. Send in those Ask the Blogger questions. If my hands quit barking, I'll answer more later, otherwise I'll be lurking. If you know my number (Ben) call me up. I could use the laugh.

Frankly the only GOOD thing about RA is that I probably won't have a schizophrenic break and because of my meds I'll probably never get Alzheimer's. Assuming I live long enough :)

6 Comments:

At Thursday, January 27, 2005 2:02:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Courage, caltechgirl I know what it's like to have a chronic pain condition—I've been living with one for 9 years. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

As an alternative to typing you might consider Dragon Naturally Speaking. At under $200 it can be a life-saver. It wasn't all that long ago that it was over $10,000.

 
At Thursday, January 27, 2005 2:52:00 PM, Blogger Parcho said...

I don't mean to add to your current pain (that sucks by the way...I wish you the best), but your background is disturbing me. As a Clemson graduate and life long fan, I find any reference to the Dean Dome to...well...just stink. ;-)

Although the Dook Sux license plate is something I can get behind.

I hope you feel better.

 
At Thursday, January 27, 2005 4:01:00 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

My thoughts are with you, I hope you feel better soon :(

 
At Thursday, January 27, 2005 4:09:00 PM, Blogger AmandaDufau said...

My sister has RA, so I somewhat know what you're going through. Feel better soon!!

 
At Thursday, January 27, 2005 5:43:00 PM, Blogger aafan said...

OMG, Caltechgirl! I hope you're better soon!

 
At Friday, January 28, 2005 7:35:00 AM, Blogger AB said...

Feel better soon!

--Diana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home