< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: Variations on a Meme

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Variations on a Meme

Michele asks: What's the best movie ending of all time?

Some personal favorites:
Blazing Saddles: Driving off the set
The Usual Suspects: "like that... he's gone" (talk about your mindf*cks)
Pulp Fiction (or is that the middle): "Zed's dead baby, Zed's dead"
Spaceballs: "Oh Sh*t, there goes the planet"
Silence of the Lambs: "I'm having a friend for dinner..."
Psycho: "I wouldn't hurt a fly..."

What are your favorites?

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 26, 2005 11:36:00 PM, Blogger AmandaDufau said...

Like I said over at Michele's:

There are lots of great movies mentioned above, but the one that strikes the 12-year-old brat in me the most is the end of "The Princess Bride"--the Wesley and Buttercup kiss part, not the Fred Savage and his grandfather part. That movie kills me everytime I see it...I love it, and I'm not ashamed to say it! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home