< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: I am pathetic

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I am pathetic

This is the best TV news I've heard since the Pretender was cancelled:

Chris Noth is back full-time at the L & O shop. And, what makes it great is that he's going to be on my favorite of the L&O franchises, Criminal Intent. That whole smack-a-politician-so-I-can-leave-the-show-and-be-"Mr. Big"-all-the-time thing was complete crap. I can't wait to see Mike Logan and Bobby Goran go head to head.

Guess they decided Vinny D'Onofrio was too unreliable to hold up the series alone after his attack of PEST on set.

Speaking of TV, House was AWESOME last night, even though the poor woman died. I got a big laugh out of the fact that Foreman (Omar Epps) had to get the stomach shots, even though a new (shorter) series of injections is available for the large muscles of the butt or thighs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home