< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: Stupid Quiz of the Week

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Stupid Quiz of the Week

No kiddin'


Which Family Guy character are you?

I love Stewie. Too many good Stewie lines to quote, but here are two of my favorites:

"No sprinkles. For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you."

"Damn you, vile woman, you've impeded my work since the day I escaped your wretched womb."

(h/t: new to me blog California Mafia. Love their site, especially the Miami Vice lookin' color scheme and the fact I'm already on their blogroll. Thanks, guys!)

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 10, 2005 3:36:00 PM, Blogger KG said...

Thanks for the link, we apprechiate it

 
At Thursday, February 10, 2005 9:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My personal favorite: "Oh, I'll finish off the broccoli. And then I'll finish *you* off, you relentless harridan!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home