< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: Setting the Date

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Setting the Date

Ok folks, it's semi-official. As soon as I hear back from a couple of committee members, I'm going to go schedule the conference room for the meeting.

I will be leaving the long, dark, pathetic tunnel known as
Grad School
on May 26, 2005, sometime between 10AM and Noon. Of course, I will still have to turn in my paperwork and finish up the stuff that wasn't done, and I'll be teaching through June, but I **will** graduate.

YAY!!!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, March 24, 2005 3:28:00 PM, Blogger AmandaDufau said...

WOO HOO!!
Well deserved, congratulations!

 
At Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:31:00 PM, Blogger Bill said...

Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home