< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: Wednesday House Blogging

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Wednesday House Blogging

Last night's House pushed all my buttons. You want to know what I look like? Did you see the ep. last night? Well, that little girl was me at 10. All the things they said to her, all the things she went through, all the things her mom said to try to make her feel better? That was me too. I had her ass beat though, I was smarter than all of the little turds who made fun of me, so I could at least take comfort in the fact that they would hate me anyway.

Deb already made this comment over at Ith's, but it's worth repeating. The girl's mom was right, diet and exercise isn't the answer to everyone's weight problem. And BTW not everyone who's fat is out of shape. Until shortly before I was diagnosed with RA I could do just about anything I wanted. I played golf, tennis, volleyball, and softball. I'm no marathon runner, but I know people (not skinny) who've trained for and run marathons and not lost an ounce.

Chase was already top of my list to get fired. All the foul things he said last night just pushed him even farther above Foreman. In fact the ONLY thing I like about Chase besides his accent is the fact that Patrick Bauchau plays his dad (and played Sydney in The Pretender). Good for Cameron for standing up for herself last night, for her job, her feelings for House, and her integrity. And didn't we all know that Chase was the little birdy singing to the boss? He was always far too much of an asskisser for my taste. Duh.

Speaking of bosses, someone needs to boot Vogler. I vote that House infects him with some mysterious disease and then must save his life. That's the only way that odious SOB will figure out that he needs to keep House's merry little band intact.... Arrggh. He's so slimy, especially for a guy with no hair. Ewwwww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home