< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://caltechgirlsworld.mu.nu/" /> Not Exactly Rocket Science: Remember those changes I promised you?

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Remember those changes I promised you?

Well, this blog will be moving shortly.

The new site is up and running, and I will begin posting there as soon as I can get my files imported from here to there... So depending on how long it takes to get the archives transferred, I'll be posting here for another week or so and then yours truly will be moving (or should I say MUving) here:

Drop by if you like, but there's not much content and a few bugs left in the system....

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 08, 2005 12:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hereby offer up the traditional Munuvian "Yay".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home